My Favorite Photograph Ever Taken.

I am a sucker for candid moments. Especially candid moments of my family. My all time favorite photograph taken was of my Mom and Dad.  (Bring on the sappy music and tissues.) 
As I sit and write out these words listening to a train pass by I am reminded that I'm not home; surrounded by all of my friends and family back in North Carolina. I miss the hours I would spend jamming out with my sister and the awesome (and sometimes awkward) conversations I would have with my Mom.  I can't miss home more than now.  I have realized that "lower slower Delaware" is only a pit stop for me and I can't wait to move and see where and what is in store for me next. 
But... While I am here I want to make the best of life and live it out. I have already done some awesome things here and can't wait to share them here on the blog. 
So with out further to do... MY FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH:


No comments:

Post a Comment