#SelfieProject

FACT:
I am always looking for more creative ways to shoot.
I am almost NEVER in front of the camera

I want to change that. I am starting a new project I would like to call:
#SelfieProject.
I am looking for unique ways to take a selfie. This is something I want to be a collaboration as well as a personal project I want to work on. I will be featuring photographers "selfies" as well as my own work here on the blog to help photographers form all areas to break out of their shell and to let loose. 
Week one for me is an oldie. (I just received my remote in the mail and was trying it out.)


I have no problem embarrassing myself.
HA. 
(Hints the face I make when I stare at people awkwardly.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm down! I get all hawkward in front of the lens. Especially when someone else is taking the picture. My remote is my best friend <3

    ReplyDelete