Baby Smith

While in Delaware, I have missed a TON of milestones in my family. If it isn't birthdays, its firsts form some of the tiny humans, and even pregnancy announcements. When I visited NC back in april, I went to lunch with my mother and mother-in-law and caught up on all of what has been going on. My husband, who had joined us also, said something about keeping secrets. Thats when my mom blurted... "I have a secret and I'm not telling!!" 
I responded back with, "RACHAEL"S PREGNANT!" 
She was shocked and with wide eyes she asked how I knew. 
HAHA as jokingly as I said it, I had a feeling my sister had something working in that tiny belly that suddenly looked a little more "round."
Well lets flash forward to two weeks ago.  My sister went in to the doctors office with her husband's sister, Brooke,  to find out what the gender may be. The doctor told Brooke and she set up a gender reveal party and LOW AND BEHOLD.....
 IT'S A:
(Photo credit: Brooke via Facebook)

GIRL!!
I am so happy for Rachael and Alex. Here are a few shots from Rachael's backyard maternity session.










1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Beautiful images! Congrats to the Smith Family!!

    ReplyDelete