On the Road again.

2014 was a wild and crazy year. I have officially made it through my FRIST YEAR as a restaurant manager. WOOP WOOP! I have also made so many new friends here. But as 2015 approaches, I am finding myself on the road again with my husband and pup all the way back down to North Carolina. THATS RIGHT
Were moving back to NC.  So thank you Delaware for reminding me how much I hate the cold (and probably won't ever get used the -11 degree weather) and bringing on some experiences I would have never been able to experience anywhere else. 
Here is a re-cap of 2014.













































I had the opportunity to go to the smithsonian museums 3 times, Watched one of my photographer friends turn 40, had the honor of shooting 3 engagements, watched my brother in law get engaged and married in the same year, got to spoil my 2 year old niece and show my sister around delaware. It was all fun and a HUGE learning experience. 
Cheers to 2014 and heres to 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment