Life Lately


Life has been pretty crazy and hectic. 

My husband and I have officially been back in NC for 2 months... (almost three) and its been a wild roller coaster. between the unpacking (which still isn't finished) and work, I feel like this house is going to take for ever to completely make our own. 

One thing that I have finally been able to do is sit down and really look at the photos from my niece's session. I am by no means a new born photographer. However, it was so fun to set my sisters dining room up into a mini studio and get a life-style meets studio "esque" type of session for my sister to remember her baby. 



As soon as we can start getting photos hung on the walls and everything officially unpacked. I will be taking photos and sharing them here on the blog ROOM BY ROOM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment