Haley | #selfieproject

Im typically not the gal for selfies. Don't believe me? take a look at my phone. I feel as if I have more photos of my dog than i even do of my husband and myself. I have to be feeling super cute and really motivated to lug out the DSLR and take a selfie.


I am Haley. Most people call me hales. I am the owner/photographer at Haley Nicole | Photographer. I am a blogger, musician, and a restaurant manager. I am a 22... almost 23 year old life living, Jesus enthusiast who realizes that no one is to be a judge but the Good Lord Himself. 
I am a Wedding and Engagements photographer who specializes in natural light portraiture. I am married to a handsome man named Jake and have a sweet pup named molly.  

Like I said back in previous posts... I want to feature other photographers here for this project. If you are interested in submitting, please email 3-4 photos of yourself, (no cell phone photos please) to haleynicolephotography@yahoo.com with a small 5-7 sentence bio. When submitting anything to #selfieproject, please read over the rules and specifications that are coming soon to the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment